[Vfw-times] I spoke too soon. Please reply :-) Re: Help! Can't post to VFW!

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 15:33:16 CST 2000

I decided to send this here after admin-bevary at atcjet.net bounced as "user
unknown"

I spoke too soon.  I just noticed that a test post that I sent did go
through.  A short time before I sent that test post, I sent a posting that
was sent to more than one addy at the same time.  Is the list programmed so
that postings are blocked if they are sent to more than just
VFW-times at Lists.Integral.org at the same time?  If so, why?

Cloudchaser