[Vfw-times] TF moment

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Fri Jan 7 15:46:20 CST 2000

This TF moment brought to you by the evil forces of Nasoj, bringing death
and conquest to civilization for over five years.

"Are you ready?" he says to her as they stand together on the wooded
lakeshore.
"I am." she replies.  Immediately, fur begins to sprout.  She looks at him
and watches his eyes grow dark and beady.  He looks at her hand, watching
it grow into a prehensile paw.  Tails sprout.  Fur grows.  Down they shrink
until they are both fully transformed.
He is in the water before he realizes that she is not with him.  He looks
about for her until he hears "is that you down there?"  Looking up, he sees
a raccoon staring at him from a tree.
	"I thought you were a werecoon!" she calls.
	"I thought you were a wereotter!" he calls back.
	Unwilling to part and play in their respective elements, they sit and
stare at one another until the dawn returns their humanity.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/duster_skunk/strips.htm