[Vfw-times] FFS update and an idea to run by y'all

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Fri Jan 14 04:07:45 CST 2000

Hello!
First, the Furry Funnies Stand
http://www.geocities.com/dangornul
has a new feature.  I got a lot of complaints about the FFS being too image
heavy and taking a long time to load.  Of course, I myself love web sites
with lots of graphics.  That's why I designed it that way.
So now when you go to the FFS you have the option of going to the regular
directory or a text-only version.  (the resource links are still
graphics-only)
While you're there, see if you can spot my old strip with its new site.

Second, You all know that I've put a lot of my own websites into the VFW.
In fact, Even a lot of the sites I don't own, I built.
I was contemplating building one more.  I want someplace to put all my
stuff about the Plant people of Venus (I asked the experts, and plant
people count as furries)  I'd call it "little venus", and it would include
Tommy and P.J., the "Caves of Venus" role playing game, and stories such as
"Return to Mieri", "Venus Blue", "The Balad of the Mieri King", not to
mention a bunch of cool venus-themes art and some cool sci-fi links.
(Frauke, I'd like to use your new link banner there to link to OCS)

What do y'all think?

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH