[Vfw-times] Sorry

Karva Iguana karvaiguana at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 11:48:58 CST 2000

It seems that when I sent that message about Nice Rack, everybody replied to
it and those messages went to everybody else.  People who weren't even on
any of the mailing lists.  If you were disgusted by the mail that praised my
work arriving in your mailbox from people you didn't even know, please
understand it was an accident.  Hopefully now I've figured out how to send
E-mail to multiple addresses without causing a big traffic jam.

Just in case: Does anybody know how to send E-mail to multiple addresses,
and when people reply to it, it gets sent only to me?  Does the cc, or the
bcc work?  That's what I'm trying with this message.

I don't know, I'm confused.  Stupid computers!

May God Bless,
Karva Iguana

"A pure hand needs no glove to cover it."

-----

Karva's Tree (http://www.homestead.com/karva/index.html)
"It's like Monty Python on crack, only less British."