[Vfw-times] announcement

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Wed Jan 19 02:03:09 CST 2000

Not too long ago, I posted two MK stories to this list in which Oren's
girlfriend, Sawana of Hipocc, became seriously ill.  These events were
inspired by real-life medical problems which her real-life counterpart,
Sawana Whitson was undergoing.

Some of you have met Sawana, and many of you know her as Sadie the Otter,
who was briefly a member of the TSA.

On January 15th, Life imitated art.  Sawana Whitson, age 28, after battling
with cancer and kidney problems, passed away.  I have not yet recieved the
details.

Speaking for myself, I loved and was deeply in love with Sawana, despite
the breaking of our engagement.  She was a great friend to me, and will be
sorely missed.

Thank you.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3