[Vfw-times] Furry Funnies Stand news

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Mon Jan 31 02:35:49 CST 2000

For those of you who haven't heard, the Furry Funnies Stand now has a new
assistant webmaster.  Everybody say "Hello" to Shaun Reveal, who is also
the author of the comic strip Boston and Shaun.
(I'd put the URL here, but then I'd rather send y'all to the Furry Funnies
Stand to look for it.  Hee hee! Devious, aren't I?)

In related news, the FFS has just linked it's 90th comic strip.  It won't
be long now before we pass the Belfrey. (gets a bloodthir... er...
competitive look)

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH