[Vfw-times] Need help finding artist websites & e-mail :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 19:42:50 CDT 2000

Hello!

I am making this posting in hopes that somebody will know where I can find
and/or tell me the unknown e-mails and website URL's of certain artists who
have drawn in my sketchbook.  All pix are of Vixina, a character I created
based in my idea of the ideal mate, all the pix and sketches of whom can be
seen at
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/Vixina07.htm
If you look at that page, please be sure you read her bio first :-)  Thanx!

Here goes :-)

Done by Derrick Dasenbrock at Anthrocon 2000.  I have his e-mail, but not his
website URL
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/ac00vx03.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/ac00vx04.jpg

Done by Sagalla at Anthrocon 2000.  I don't have the e-mail addy or the
website URL for this artist.
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/ac00vx08.jpg

Done at Mephit Furmeet 1999.  I don't know the name of the artist, the
artists' e-mail or the artists' website URL.
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/Mf99vx05.jpg

Done by Bushycat at Mephit Furmeet 1999.  I have her e-mail, but not her
website URL.
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/Mf99vx08.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanx!

Cloudchaser Shaconage