[Vfw-times] A new furry artist :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 19:42:02 CDT 2000

Hello!

I just found out about a furry artist who's new to posting art to the web :-)
 e-bay auctions of 2 of her works can be seen at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ladyjeboah&in
clude=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
or if that doesn't work, go to www.ebay.com, search for "tiger mermaid" and
after you find it, click on the "view seller's other auctions" link :-)  She
thinks she's not all that good and posted some of her works to e-bay not
really expecting them to sell, but believe me, they're great!  Also, while
I'm thinking about it, can I ask everyone to not bid on the sheltie girl?  I
ask because a friend of mine already has bid on it and he really has his
heart set on getting it.  Thanx!

Take care!

Cloudchaser Shaconage