[Vfw-times] I'm back - but leaving again - Change of E-mail

WereWolf0013 at aol.com WereWolf0013 at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 12:17:55 CDT 2000

Okay all, I got back Monday night, and was feeling terribly sick almost all
day yesterday.  Now that I'm feeling better I figure it's about time to let
everyone know what's going to be going on with everything.

My computer has been broken for a long time, but I've been putting off fixing
it since it's always been able to sneak by.  Sadly I can't put it off very
much longer, so as of today I am going to put in the restore disk, and return
the computers programs to the exact same state it came in.

Afterwards I'll have to open up the computer to install a DSL modem, then
I'll try to do the work on the phone lines and etc.

Then when I get all the software installed, I'll see what the new ISP's
e-mail is like, and if it's inadequate, I'll be getting a new e-mail account.
 Probably Hot-mail or something like that.

When I do come back, I may use a better nick for e-mail purposes.  W.O.L.F
0013 is a good title, but it lacks some conversational ease at moments.  Then
again I may not change it.

One thing I will be changing when I get back, is my website.  I've been
locked out of making any actual changes for months for some reason, and I've
been looking for a new ISP, but have been putting off signing for one since
the computer has been needing a fix up.

Changes will include more stories from different people, new pictures drawn
by myself, an updated Midi archive and updated link archive.  As well as some
small advertisements to help finance my personal life.

Believe me, it's not glamorous to be in your late teens without any job.

Another thing will be my weekly postings of story ideas.

Primarily, the biggest change will probably be the change from weekly to
monthly.  This will give me time to develop each idea further, as well as
keep my idea reserve from getting too tired too quickly.  I'm also thinking
of archiving all previous story idea's at my website at some point, or simply
making a story idea's website separately.

Also I'll be changing the tittle of the story idea posts to something more
professional Story Idea's Newsletter or something like that.

Well, that covers just about everything I think.

Any list uncles out there, feel free to unsubscribe me.  This e-mail account
will be deleted once I switch from AOL anyway.
                                                           Signed: W.O.L.F