[Vfw-times] Note to all

WereWolf0013 at aol.com WereWolf0013 at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 16:43:51 CDT 2000

I know I haven't been keeping up on my writing projects and all, this can
partially be blamed on a recently hectic life and school, but to be honest
I've been a bit lazy, and I've got to take responsibility for that and
apologize to everyone whose been waiting for my stories.

This isn't quite 100% good news though, I'm afraid my main computer has
suffered from a few problems and has become complete unusable as of today.
I'm going to have it fixed as soon as possible, but due to the fact that I'm
now limited in what I can do online, my writing may be delayed even more.

On the other hand a break might actually speed my writing up, but don't
expect any miracles from me.  Sorry for the disruption.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

   Signed: W.O.L.F 0013