[Vfw-times] Silly story idea's for a boring afternoon

WereWolf0013 at aol.com WereWolf0013 at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 16:52:21 CDT 2000

Greetings all, coming to you via my back-up lab-top, just thought I'd give
away a couple of idea's I've had for transformation stories.....

Animal Spirits: A wine shop that sells wine possessed by the spirits of
deceased animals, could be physical transformation, mental transformation, or
just a story bout people being possessed, it all works.

Dangers of addiction:  5 young friends become addicted to a TF type drug,
could be silly, or serious.  The transformation could be limited to physical
form, or it could be mental as well.

Forced to the depth's: Probably not a very silly story idea, a teenager in a
foreign land try's a bit of whale meat that was contaminated by radiation,
and is slowly changed into a Killer whale over a week.  Not a terribly
original plot, but whale TF's seem to be rare and I wouldn't mind seeing more

The American Family Transformed:  a weird idea I had a couple years back,
transform a semi-stable traditional family and see how they handle it.  Sorry
for lack of plot and such, this is just an idea for an experiment.

American Werewolf on Mar's: Another experimental idea, take classic werewolf
tale and put it into a new setting, perhaps a space station or a colony on
another planet in the distant future.

The New World: An idea I had a couple month's ago, but it never worked out.
Taken from the early colonization period of America, kinda.  People forced to
go to an unexplored new land to colonize it discover that the land is really
a cursed fantasy type land, and that humans cannot exist on it over a week.
Myth TF's and any other sort of TF's you can think of will work.

Animal therapy: Psychologist helps his patients by hypnotizing them into
thinking they're animals, or actually turning them into animals for a short
period of time.  Just a silly little idea, nothing much.

Split personalities: I've always loved split personality type plots, it'd be
kinda interesting to see a person who physically transforms into different
types of Fur's whenever his personality shifts over.

Well, that's about enough story idea's for now, if anybody wants to any of
these idea's, feel free.  I come up with dozens of idea's every day, but
nearly none of them make it onto paper.
                                                         Signed: W.O.L.F 0013