[Vfw-times] Response to Silly idea thread

WereWolf0013 at aol.com WereWolf0013 at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 21:59:26 CDT 2000

Didn't think there would be so many responses.  From book referrals to notes
about other stories written before, to a rather nice little thing from Bill
Kieffer describing a bit of a TF whale scene.

Well, everybody, don't really have much to say.  Nice to actually create a
non-flame thread that catches on to a certain extent.

Anyhow, I'm gonna be posting a list of story idea's I've had during the week,
every Saturday.  I don't expect them to really catch on as this thread did.
But, I did enjoy writing the opening thread, and I love sharing idea's.
                                                                 Signed:
W.O.L.F  0013