[Vfw-times] Adventures in Chattahoochee Hollar - Mystery Bag (6/6)

Webster CaptWbstr at nut-n-but.net
Fri Jun 16 11:17:16 CDT 2000

Another tender and beautiful masterpiece. Important lessons always come
disguised as simple entertainment, in Mrs. Edwards stories. Like the
Uncle Remus tales of long ago life lessons, and more importantly,
lessons about our Lord are couched in a palatable blend of speculative
fiction that is ultimately consumable. Always a delight to read, Kim has
outdone herself with this one. I loved it. JDG