[Vfw-times] Story : Figment, Part 15

Webster CaptWbstr at nut-n-but.net
Tue Jun 20 09:57:31 CDT 2000

YES!!! At last...YES! Hedonism you have done it! Rebs and Figment back
togeather again. The doctor on the run. And Critter Man on the scene to
save his lady love!!!!!!!!! Ok so I'm going overboard with the
exclamation points. I can't help it. I'm excited. You and Oren have
woven this tale so masterfully. Each recounting it from differing
perspectives, filling in holes that the other has not covered. Telling
two different stories that blend into one magnificent one! The flow
togeather has been as inevitable as a river meeting it's predestined end
in the sea and there joining the out put of inumerable rivers from
around the world. I salute you both for this exquisite work. JDG