[Vfw-times] TF moment

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Fri Jun 30 02:41:00 CDT 2000

This TF moment is brought to you by Gepetto's woodcraft shop

	The young lady stood hopping on one leg, biting her lip as she waited for
the man in the jewelry kiosk to acknowledge her.
	"May I help you?" he asked.
	"I need one of your magic rings, right now!"
	Ah, yes.  The magic, transformational rings.  That will be fifty dollars,
please."
	"FIFTY DOLLARS?"
	"Of course, if you're not interested..."
	"Of course I'm interested!"  hurriedly, she forked over the money and put
on the ring.  In seconds, the beautiful young woman turned into a handsome
young man.  He dashed toward the bathrooms, bypassing the out-of-order
women's room and going straight to the men's room.
	The magic jewelry vendor smiled to himself.  His secret arrangment with
the maintainance man and the lemonade vendor had been a stroke of genius.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/ottercomics