[Vfw-times] Nice Rack and Oren the Otter?!

Karva Iguana karvaiguana at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:07:27 CST 2000

>Do we know for sure that Oren died? He is pretty tough you know. There may
>have
>been a wrinkle or crack that he was able to avoid getting squished in.
>
>WEKM

Oh... You know, you may have something there.  He could come back in a
future episode and he'll seek revenge against Lisardbeth.  He'll be this
robot type thing (a cyborg) and he'll be able to tansform into different
animals and the such.

It'll be called: "Oren gets pissed!"

Or... Maybe not.

(Man, now Oren is really going to yell at me...)

Karva