[VFW-times] Story: Critter man (1/?)

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Thu Mar 30 02:17:28 CST 2000

Now this is interesting. Although I do hope that the little beastie is not
actually one of those from the god awful Critters movie series.

I hope you'll forgive a public reply to a private post, but I just want to
make this information available to everyone.

the "Critter" was first invented by Jeremy Mone, an amateur cartoonist who
is also a good friend of mine.  They were called "Critters" because of the
similarity in appearance to the movie monsters.  However, the two are
unrelated.  For one thing, Jeremy's critters have no mouths (with the
exception of certain mutants who have a devolved form)

The critters have been planted in the Intense universe with Mr. Mone's
permission.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH