[Vfw-times] MK - Winter assault

COkane8116 at aol.com COkane8116 at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 00:40:40 CDT 2001

Hello!

After some 2 years of keeping it quiet I can officially announce the start of
the a major world changing event in the Metamor Keep story universe - Winter
Assault.

  The story Winter Assault (WA for short) involves over a score of writers!
We have all sweated and fretted over each and every line and scene. And we've
all done countless edits and rewrites.

The result is fantastic!! I honestly say nothing like this has ever been
attempted on the list. It is a story universe novel!!!

  Like many good things it began small - with a simple email from Ryx titled
"I have an idea". I have to admit it took some serious smooth talking but he
soon won me over!

  I won't lie. This is no small story - It's big! A lot bigger then any of
us that it would be! I intend to send it to the list in 1 or 2 parts a night.
Keeping each part to a resonable length.

 I won't give away any details but it has a something for everyone. You'll
hopefully be excited, delighted, sad, and surprised! I know I was! Make no
bones about this will change things in MK forever!

Please feel free to send comments and ideas to me and this list!

  Christian O'kane
  The Lurking Fox
  MK Universe Controller

One word of warning - there is violence in parts, but this is NOT some
bloody, slasher story. The violence is a needed part of the story. This is a
story of good people caught in bad times and how they over come them in the
end.

One extra note for those of you who want to find out more about MK the
archive is at http://transform.to/~metamor/