[Vfw-times] Online article on Hell - Siberia drilling

Heartshotfoxley at aol.com Heartshotfoxley at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 17:48:54 CST 2001

I don't know exactly what to think of this article.  I have heard this a long
time ago..how scientists were drilling down to study and listen to the moving
of the geological plates in Siberia.  The drill started drilling freely like
it was hitting an air pocket, and they thought they would be hearing the
plates moving.  When they stuck the microphone down the hole, instead of
hearing plates, they heard human screams.  They thought at first these sounds
were coming from the drill, but then, they saw the drill wasn't moving or
spinning - they had turned it off!  They were indeed hearing human screams.
This site is one of 100,000 sites with this topic.   The url below has the
actual sounds of the screaming.  I've listened to this, and believe me, it
was very horrifying to listen to...it literally drew tears to my eyes, and I
had to turn the sound down.  It is that bad.  The recording will have a man
on there speaking about it at first, to prepare you for what you will hear -
like I said...it is that bad.  :-(

Read the article - my husband said that he's going to check the integrity of
this clipping.  But whether this is a hoax (and I really don't think, in my
honest opinion it is - the sounds are too real), there is a literal hell.  In
fact, the Bible speaks more on hell than it does on heaven.

I thought you might be interested.  Here's the url:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Heartshot Foxley =^.^=