[Vfw-times] tf moment

Eric Vary orenotter at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 16:33:52 CST 2001

This TF moment brought to you by TF&F: All the
weirdness with only half the copyright infringements

Ted couldn't believe his good fortune.  His first day
at his new modelling job, and already he had gotten
dates with three gorgeous women.  He planned to do his
worst, of course, then brag about his conquests.  Ted
loved being such a stud and the way it allowed him to
manipulate women.
As He entered the studio, the model noticed a
well-dressed cat sitting on the building steps with
his head in his paws.  "Yo, kitty." he said with a
touch of contempt.  "Whazzup?"
"I've looked everywhere!" replied the cat.  "I have to
find a tiger to model for a commercial, but I can't
find one, nor can I find anybody willing to turn into
one!"
"Wait a minute." said Ted.  "You can turn a human into
a tiger?"
"Well, sure, given the proper equipment.  But nobody
wants to do it, because they can't change back for
several years."
Ted thought for a moment about the effect of being a
tiger on his masculine wiles.  "I'll do it!" he said
with a sly grin.
Speechless with happiness, the cat took his new model
off to be transmogrified.  He hadn't imagined that a
male model would ever volunteer for the role of Tawnya
Tiger, but when he was done, Ted would be the sexiest
feline babe any cat had laid eyes on.