[Vfw-times] Cassie by Matt Harpold :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 19:02:51 CDT 2003

He usually draws reptiles, but, in Foxonian's words, "I really like his
unique interperation of the Rock Vixen :-)"
<A HREF="http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/matt_harpold_01.jpg">http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/matt_harpold_01.jpg</A>
As always, all pix and stories of Cassie and her band can be seen here :-)
<A HREF="http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org">http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org</A>

Take care!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate & peanut butter lovin' Red Wolf
furry
Louve RSD Awareness Page-In Honor of Louve
http://cloudchaser.esmartweb.com/louversd.htm
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), a devestating and extremely painful
nervous system disorder that 1,000's of people including my sister Louve must live
with every day.  Louve is in the final stage of full body RSD a.k.a.
Dysautonomia, incurable and fatal after prolonged severe suffering than can last for
years
<A HREF="http://www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/disorders/dysauto_doc.htm">http://www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/disorders/dysauto_doc.htm</A>