[Vfw-times] Fashion Contest

COkane8116 at aol.com COkane8116 at aol.com
Thu May 15 23:41:42 CDT 2003

  A friend asked me to pass this along to the list. It sounds like fun. If I
could draw I'd enter it!!!   :)

http://pandora.xepher.net/rfom/fashioncontest.htm

   Chris Okane
   The Lurking Fox

ROOM FOR ONE MORE
Fashion Contest

Do you have a flair for fashion?

A fascination with the furry?

Maybe just a fing for Fnaire?We'd like to see your furry fashion ideas.

Here's what to do:
1) Create a picture of Fnaire or Terry (yes, you can use other characters,
but we're looking for mainly these two) wearing an original outfit.
2) Send your picture in gif or jpg format, no larger than 700 X 700 pixels,
to one of the addresses below.
3) Enter as many times as you like.
4) Just keep it tasteful, please.

Prizes: All entries will be posted on the anteater fashion page. The top five
entries will be published as part of the next Room For One More book. The
winning entry will be used in an actual Room For One More story. The top five
winners will also recieve $1-$5 gift certificates from OtterBooks.

When: Contest runs through July 1st.

Where:
e-mail: <A HREF="mailto:r_f_o_m at yahoo.com">r_f_o_m at yahoo.com</A>
s-mail: Otterbooks 118 Cedar Julesburg CO 80737 USA
ICQ: 128377839
Happy designing!