[Vfw-times] Acrylic painting of Cassie by Rebecca Wake :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 20:05:48 CDT 2004

Hello :-)

DISCLAIMER-Cassie is not my character.  She is created by and copyright of
Foxonian

http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/rebecca_wake_01.jpg

About this pic, Foxonian said "It was done by Rebecca Wake of Knokville TN.I
don't ever remember commissioning this pick,nor do I know who this artist
is.As such,I have no email or website addy.Any idea who did this pick? It's really
nice and I would like to thank them for it"

Take care!  Hope to hear from you soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza lovin' Red
Wolf furry
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
A Day at the Races featuring Vixina, my fantasy/dream girl
http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/Vixina07.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "A Day at the Races")