[Vfw-times] New Cassie story new pic of Alex and new pic of Shiva :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 20:30:44 CDT 2005

*Music of the Moment-Sleepig Sun by Nightwish-for the 5th time in a row*

Hello :-)

This one's about the band taking a new direction and a familiar chatacter leaving.  Hope you like it a much as I did :-)

http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/new_paths_taken.txt

Excellent new pix of Cassie's drummer, Alex by SAura Moser and security chief Shiva by Opal Weasel :-)  Gandalf also pictured.
http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/aura_moser_05.jpg
http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/enrico_russo_04.jpg

--
Take care!  Hope to hear from you soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza & foxy furfemme lovin' Red Wolf
Fan of Nightwish (nightwish.com)and Trans-Siberian Orchestra (trans-siberian.com)
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait (collection of images and stories-bio available)
http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/Cloud002.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "My Furry Portrait")