[Vfw-times] Shiva by Aura Moser

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 17:38:05 CST 2005

DISCLAIMER-Cassie is not my character.  She is created by and copyright of Foxonian

This pic of Cassie's security chief, Shiva, pictured with her barn owl companion, Gandalf, is arguably the best pic yet of her :-)

http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/aura_moser_03.jpg

--
Take care!  Hope to hear from you soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza lovin' Red Wolf
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait (collection of images and stories-bio available)
http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/Cloud002.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "My Furry Portrait")