[Vfw-times] Rachel by Aura Moser :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 17:52:00 CST 2005

Hello :-)

Arguably the best pic yet of Cassie's keyboardist :-)

http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/aura_moser_04.jpg

As always, all pix and stories of Cassie's Band can be seen here :-)

http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org

--
Take care!  Hope to hear from you soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza lovin' Red Wolf
Fan of Nightwish (nightwish.com), Kosmic Horror fan (kosmic-horror.com) and Trans-Siberian Orchestra (trans-siberian.com)
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait (collection of images and stories-bio available)
http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/Cloud002.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "My Furry Portrait")