[Vfw-times] Shiva by Jennifer Osiecki-Again! :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Mon May 2 04:08:43 CDT 2005

DISCLAIMER-Cassie is not my character.  She is created by and copyright of Foxonian

This beach pinup of Cassie's security chief is arguably the best yet of Shiva and she's only wearing a 1-piece :-)
http://www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org/jennifer_osiecki_19.jpg

--
Take care!  Hope to hear from you soon!  Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza & foxy furfemme lovin' Red Wolf
Fan of Nightwish (nightwish.com)and Trans-Siberian Orchestra (trans-siberian.com)
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait (collection of images and stories-bio available)
http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/Cloud002.htm
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (see link at top of "My Furry Portrait")