[Mkguild] New Author Stepping Up!

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:04:40 CDT 2007

>From: "Joshua Coene" <lupiswolf at gmail.com>
>In short, I'm ready to pick up the pen myself, but it would be nice to have
>a little help.  In the interests of not stepping on any toes, it would be
>nice if I could team up with a more experienced writer to get started here.
>I've already got a character concept for myself, but I don't really trust
>myself to write for another person's characters without mucking it up
>horribly.  Can I get any volunteers to help me out, preferably with a few
>characters of their own and some measure of experience?  If so, I would
>really appreciate it.

*laughs and hi-fives*  We're in the same boat, Lupis.  Chris O'Kane, Charles
Matthais, and Raven have all been most helpful in working with me, and I've
no doubt that they'd be willing to help you, too.  I'd suggest, if you
haven't already, signing up for the MK wiki and posting a bit of an
introduction about yourself and your character.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hallan

-----
Until next time, Make Mine Metamor!