[Mkguild] New Author Stepping Up!

Joshua Coene lupiswolf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:55:07 CDT 2007

Greetings to y'all!

I've been a fan of Metamor Keep for a long time, here, read a bunch of the
stories, and in general, found it to be good stuff.

In short, I'm ready to pick up the pen myself, but it would be nice to have
a little help.  In the interests of not stepping on any toes, it would be
nice if I could team up with a more experienced writer to get started here.
I've already got a character concept for myself, but I don't really trust
myself to write for another person's characters without mucking it up
horribly.  Can I get any volunteers to help me out, preferably with a few
characters of their own and some measure of experience?  If so, I would
really appreciate it.

Cheers!

-Lupis