[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Interlude III

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Mon Dec 10 18:30:48 EST 2007

>The Last Tale of Yajikali is a single epic (in four books) that's not
>on the archives yet since he's not finished with it.  Although he
>hands out RTFs of the first three books if you promise him feedback.
>;)

Absolutely!  If you don't give me feedback, you don't get to read the
story. ;-)

Plus, Cubist serialized one of the story arcs from Book I in ANTHRO a
while back.  He's also going to be publishing all of Book I in a
format that people can buy!  Events in his life we are all aware of
have delayed this, but he still intends to do it.  I hope that it
will be ready for Anthrocon.  Ultimately, he'll publish all four
books, and then do a collection where the spines all make one image. :-)

>Just for fun I checked the word count of the first three books, and
>they total to over 360,000 words.  In comparison, the entire Winter
>Assult is only just over 318,000.

Woohoo!  I've singlehandedly defeated you all!  Muahahahaha!!!!

> > or adding to the MK archive would be very helpful!
>
>Gah!!

Give me another six months to finish Book IV, then you can squirm, Virmir. :-)

But seriously, Shazer, if you'd like the first three books, I can
send them to you one at a time in .rtf format.  You get each new book
when I get feedback from the last one.  And feedback means more than
saying, 'Wow, I loved it!'.  As mucha s such comments please, they
also irritate because I like to know what you loved, what you thought
was disappointing, and how you rooted for characters, etc...

Anyways, just let me know and I'll send Book I your way.