[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Interlude III

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:39:47 EST 2007

The Last Tale of Yajikali is a single epic (in four books) that's not
on the archives yet since he's not finished with it.  Although he
hands out RTFs of the first three books if you promise him feedback.
;)

Just for fun I checked the word count of the first three books, and
they total to over 360,000 words.  In comparison, the entire Winter
Assult is only just over 318,000.

> or adding to the MK archive would be very helpful!

Gah!!

- Virmir

--
- Kendo Virmir