[Mkguild] Archive Update

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:06:37 EST 2007

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:

http://metamorkeep.com

Wait, what?  That's right, we have our own domain name!  We're also
settled in on the new xepher.net server.

No stories this time.  But the new story list is complete!  Many of
the features suggested a few months ago have been implemented,
including author and story arc breakdowns and paginated lists.  More
on the way!

Many thanks to everyone who filled out the story arc worksheet on the
wiki! The story arc categorization is far from complete, still..  If
you would like to see your stories categorized in a story arc, or
would like to help out organising the older stories, feel free to
contribute to the list:

http://mkworld.wikidot.com/collaborate:story-arc-worksheet

Or just send me an email. :)

Enjoy!