[Mkguild] MK- Drifting

Absolute Zero supernova.wizard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:48:19 CDT 2007

That was a very good read! I really enjoyed it, and not only that but I
didn't find a single spelling error. Not bad. 'course I could have been too
enthralled by your 'word work' to notice any. Its been known to happen.
I like how Edward thought to himself at the beginning of the story, it made
it almost like a poem. I also appreciated Kee's cameo, it was good to see
him in a story again, even if it was very brief. But most of all I loved the
ending, could help but smile as I finished reading.

Bravo! Encore!

I'm looking forward to more!

--
May your muse smile upon you and all your creative efforts.

      Absolute Zero