[Mkguild] Chronological Order

Absolute Zero supernova.wizard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 08:27:41 CDT 2007

I believe that a small mistake was made in the Story Archive, I was reading
through the stories again, to refresh my memory and to make sure I had read
them all, and I noticed that "Things Remain the Same" and "Four Times the
Charm" need to switch spots on the list. In "Things Remain the Same" Edmund,
the paladin has changed into a cheetah and his Assistant Terrant has changed
into a woman, and the story covers them dealing with their new bodies. While
at the very end of "Four Times the Charm" Edmund hasn't changed quite yet.

Simple mistake, but also easily corrected. The two stories are right next to
each other.

Oh, while I've got your attention on the List I wanted to make a suggestion
of sorts. It's become kind of awkward to deal with the large number of
stories on the Archive. I was wondering if it might make it easier to
navigate if we can divide the stories up and put them on separate pages...
maybe by date or season, or maybe simply keep it to 25 to 50 story links per
page. It can be slightly annoying to have to scroll all the way down that
very large list of stories to find the next one I'm on. However, its only a
small inconvenience and I'll be happy to deal with it if it proves too
difficult to split the stories, or whatever.

Just thought I'd mention it.

--
May your muse smile upon you and all your creative efforts.

      Absolute Zero