[Mkguild] Welcome to Metamor Keep

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 22:27:59 CDT 2007

We have picked up a few new faces on this list so I thought I would pass
along some information. This list is devoted to the Metamor Keep Story
universe.  For more info on Metamor Keep please visit our Wiki site
HYPERLINK "http://mkworld.wikidot.com/"http://mkworld.wikidot.com/ .
That place is updated almost daily and has a HUGE host of information on
MK and an active forum! Feel free to join and add your own comments,
ideas and questions. It also has links to or sister site MK2K!!

   Chris O’Kane
   MK universe Controller
   And Lurking Fox

Checked by AVG Free Edition.