[Mkguild] Archive Update

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:22:49 EST 2007

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:

http://transform.to/~metamor/

This week's *massive* update includes delightful tales from Chris
O'Kane, Hallan, Lurking Wolf, Michael Nastov, and some random gray
fox.

With the exception of Oberon (you're redoing yours again, right?) this
should be everything submitted to me thus far.  If I missed someone,
let me know!

There has been a slight change in the editing deal mentioned earlier.
>From here on, ShazerFox will be offering editing help on stories after
they go up, rather than before so we don't get too backed up. :)

Enjoy!

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://virmir.com -- Some of my stories!