[Mkguild] New Author & Character: Stryke

Uri David Akavia uridavid.akavia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:03:17 EST 2007

Hi.
I didn't mean to discourage you.
My only problem was with Stryker - the dragonfly idea or the smith
idea sound very cool, but might have to be tweaked (as Chris
suggested) for the setting.

As for arming a dragonfly - a previous writer (I think it was David
something, but I'm not sure) wrote about a flying ant which was armed
with a staff.
You could just have the dragonfly armed with a crossbow, sling or
other projectile weapon. You can also have him use glue to hold things
on (even if it isn't permanent surgical glue). Just some kind of glue
he applies before battle.
One comment about dragonflies - I seem to remember that insects are
kind of cold-blooded (you can decide if you really want that or not),
which might provide motivation to wear clothes. You can also decide it
isn't that necessary.

Uri David