[Mkguild] Running Wild (part 2 of ?)

Michael Olson michael.k.olson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:25:54 CDT 2007

Heh, I wouldn't take anything too personal here.  The fact of the
matter is that MK stories have waged an eternal war establishing
either canids (lead by foxes) and rodents (lead by rats) as the group
containing the most characters.  It speaks to Charles' incredible
abilities that he has almost singlehandedly kept the latter camp in
the race.

And when I say "fact of the matter" what I mean is "something
completely made up".

I also have difficulty imagining Matty as being intentionally callous
toward any new writer, so I'd brush it off and get back into the fray
Shaz :)