[Mkguild] Crime and Punishment

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Aug 8 16:16:04 EDT 2008

>As a general question, what kind of punishment would the High Court mete to
>a mass (60+) mass murderess?  Yes, the death penalty has never been okayed
>by the Duke, but this may be a special case.
>
>Any thoughts?

Though they were denied the pleasure of killing him, for the crime of
treason, Lord Loriod had earned death as the penalty.  And Thomas
would not have been shy about carrying it out.

These are a people perfectly willing to kill their enemies.  The
death penalty would be employed if there are no mitigating circumstances.

As to what the death penalty is, I suppose beheading is the way it would go.