[Mkguild] Re: NO to Immortality

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 01:00:12 EDT 2008

NOTE:

the whole immortal thing was solely because I remember someone, somewhere,
mentioning that unicorns were immortal. I have no idea who, or in what
circumstances.

It really doesn't matter to me.

Therefore, I will not mention any absolute answer in any of the stories I
write.  That should resolve the situation.

Michael Bard