[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Nigel Gregoire gregoirn at unbc.ca
Wed Aug 13 16:26:41 EDT 2008

Okay, so difference: We know the Lutins are "evil".  They're recognizably
so.  Call it prejudice, 'cuz it definitely be so, but I don't think it's
unreasonable for most Keepers (who aren't affected by gore, anyway) to see
a slaughtered Lutin and yell huzzah.

Now, cultists.  I'm sure most MK-ers would look at them and see nothing
more than another Keeper, someone who is "one of us", no matter their
secret evil leanings.

--
Nigel AKA Thaeus