[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Nigel Gregoire gregoirn at unbc.ca
Wed Aug 13 17:15:12 EDT 2008

I wasn't actually arguing the morality, I was arguing subjective
interpretations, which is way funner.  Yvarra is free to act as her
character dictates; I just think that if, say, all the cultists are
murdered in their sleep by some unknown entities, it's reasonable to
expect the rest of Metamor Keep to take interest.  Especially in a shared
story setting where it could affect other people's stories.

--
Nigel AKA Thaeus, rodent, splitter of hairs.