[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:28:22 EDT 2008

Proof is their robes, and the magical artifact known as the "Sword of
Songs".

But, to go against that, in MK-land, lutins are evil because they're lutins.
If you see one walking along the road, you kill it from ambush.

If one has been raised by a farming family, is good and lawful, and comes to
the Metamor gates...  A guard shoots him, everybody's happy.

So, is IDing "evil" by the form they are in, in a world of magic and
transformation and animal people and AR people, any better than using a
magical sword?

Michael Bard

P.S. Oh, she DID ask in the libary for information about the cult, and was
ridiculed.  Check out "A few Days in Heaven" for details.