[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 21:38:05 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of C. Matthias
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:37 AM
To: sundansyr at yahoo.com; Metamor Keep
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

>All of Charles' points are very valid indeed.
>
>Yes, the Watch will investigate.
>Yes, the Keep Guard, the Mages, The Knights of the Red Stallion, the
>butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are going to
>investigate.  20 people have been rather brutally slain in their
>sleep, after all!
>Now, they will indeed find some incriminating doo-dads in the homes
>of the initial victims.  As it gets out that some unknown is gutting
>their numbers the cultists will be looking out for that person, and
>her victims, to try to kill her or clean up the evidence that they
>were anything but innocent.
>
>Once someone puts it together, Misha will likely marshal some Longs,
>and George a few of his military, and dispatch a sizable posse to
>find out where the hell this cult is located.  They might not figure
>out it's hiding somewhere deep in the guts of the mountains below
>Metamor, leastwise not right off, giving Yvarra time to find,
>engage, and emerge victorious... alone.
>Unless she can provide difinative proof of both the cult, its
>members, their activities, and that it's been eliminated she will
>likely face a lot more than just 'prison time'.  Even *with* this
>proof she's going to face some justice if for nothing else than 20
>cases of vigilantism that resulted in death... and remember, some of
>those dead *will* have been 'cleaned' before the Watch arrived to
investigate.

I am tired of every time something bad happens, it is Misha or George
who go to the rescue.  They could be busy on a mission already for
all we know.  Let somebody else follow tis one through and get some
glory.  Honestly, I think there is no possible way Misha does
everything he's claimed to do in all the stories featuring him.

May He bless you and keepyou in His grace and love,

Charles Matthias

>>>Well Misha is a bit over used in stories. Misha would be busy further
north and probably leave chasing criminals to the Watch.

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox

Checked by AVG.
8/14/2008 6:03 PM