[Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

Chris chrisokane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 22:13:56 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Ryx
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:03 AM
To: Metamor Keep
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Cthulhu in Metamor

>>>AH! Now that I agree with. If they did want scouts to go after a
person George would be the person to talk to. After all he is Head of
the scouts.

I said 'they would send', they wouldn't go themselves... they just don't
have the time.
As commanders of their respective military branches they would be
expected to respond since the expected 'cult' would be beyond the reach
of the Watch's jurisdiction.  OFC, that's not to say that some of the
Watch would not go along.  Misha would only dispatch a scout or two,
with the bulk of the group coming from the regular militia, *not* the
'two weekers'.