[Mkguild] Hello

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:11:13 EDT 2008

Thank you all for the welcome :).

About Matthias comment on the writers, that's the reason why I joined
the list. If I had wanted to just read the stories it wouldn't have been
necessary. My intention was to contribute and discuss with others.
My native language is Spanish, and I'm from Argentina. And that would
make me the second non-English speaker, Szhival was the first as far as
I can tell :P.

While we are at it, I wanted to comment on a minor issue I found related
to the storyline of Thomas's marriage, discussed on wikidot's forum:
There is a story called "Father Yule" written by ShazerFox in the
archives. It's a short Christmas themed story, that sadly takes place
almost entirely on December 24, 707. To make things worse, in the church
of all places...
It would most likely conflict with the pretensions of the wedding, and
all the madness around it.

In my opinion, the best solution would be to place "Father Yule" one
year later (if modifying old stories is an option), since nothing in it
makes a mention of earlier events. On December of 706 took place The
Winter Assault, so it's out of question... also if the reason behind the
election of the date isn't WA's anniversary, then the wedding can be
moved a few days forward.
It can as well be left as is, since it's certainly "harmless".

You can punch me if you want for pointing trivial things :P.

Pontos