[Mkguild] Hello

Shazer Fox shazerfox at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:18:46 EDT 2008

Hello Pontos!  Bienvenidos a MK.

Seeing as how my 9 month-old story is conflicting with a wiki entry, I thin=
k I've certainly claimed that section of the MK time-space continuum.  ;o) =
 I suppose if the conflict was great enough I could push Father Yule forwar=
d to '08 but, again, now I'm writing out ahead of everybody.

Si solo los autores podian ya marchar adelante en el tiempo....

Matt would have to promise not to grumble about foxes for a whole MK year! =
 :o)

Anyways, espero que disfrutes su tiempo con nosotros!  =

ShazerFox

> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:11:13 -0300
> From: daemonpontos at gmail.com
> To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Hello
> =

> Thank you all for the welcome :).
> =

> About Matthias comment on the writers, that's the reason why I joined =

> the list. If I had wanted to just read the stories it wouldn't have been =

> necessary. My intention was to contribute and discuss with others.
> My native language is Spanish, and I'm from Argentina. And that would =

> make me the second non-English speaker, Szhival was the first as far as =

> I can tell :P.
> =

> While we are at it, I wanted to comment on a minor issue I found related =

> to the storyline of Thomas's marriage, discussed on wikidot's forum:
> There is a story called "Father Yule" written by ShazerFox in the =

> archives. It's a short Christmas themed story, that sadly takes place =

> almost entirely on December 24, 707. To make things worse, in the church =

> of all places...
> It would most likely conflict with the pretensions of the wedding, and =

> all the madness around it.
> =

> In my opinion, the best solution would be to place "Father Yule" one =

> year later (if modifying old stories is an option), since nothing in it =

> makes a mention of earlier events. On December of 706 took place The =

> Winter Assault, so it's out of question... also if the reason behind the =

> election of the date isn't WA's anniversary, then the wedding can be =

> moved a few days forward.
> It can as well be left as is, since it's certainly "harmless".
> =

> You can punch me if you want for pointing trivial things :P.
> =

> Pontos
> =

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be=97learn how to burn a DVD with Win=
dows=AE.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/