[Mkguild] Hello

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Aug 21 05:16:26 EDT 2008

>Hello Pontos!  Bienvenidos a MK.
>
>Seeing as how my 9 month-old story is conflicting with a wiki entry,
>I think I've certainly claimed that section of the MK time-space
>continuum.  ;o)  I suppose if the conflict was great enough I could
>push Father Yule forward to '08 but, again, now I'm writing out
>ahead of everybody.
>
>Si solo los autores podian ya marchar adelante en el tiempo....
>
>Matt would have to promise not to grumble about foxes for a whole MK
>year!  :o)
>
>Anyways, espero que disfrutes su tiempo con nosotros!

The story, Father Yule, does not in the least contradict what I'm
doing with the Duke's Wedding.  If anything, the only thing in it I
would dispute is that te Cathedral would not be empty at sundown on
Christmas Eve.  Acolytes would be busy preparing for the Midnight
Service to greet Yahshua on the day of His birth!

Also, Father Hough can certainly attend Duke Thomas's wedding, but he
is not going to be a celebrant.  I don't see this as conflicting at all.

Thanks for the pointer though; a very good eye you have, Pontos!

And Shazer, nothing will keep me from complaining about the
inordinate abundance of foxes except that nobody introduces any more. ;-)