[Mkguild] Clarification Re: Fireworks and their alternatives

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:31:53 EDT 2008

While I like the idea of a dragon fight, I would like to point out that not
every mage is going to think a lightshow beneath them. Mine for example
would have lots of fun doing something like this if he weren't for the fact
that he arrives after the fall festival. I can't think of any other mages
off the top of my head that aren't currently awol (like Jessica),
incapacitated (like Rickkter), or who's not likely to do a light show either
from lack of time and patience (Magus) or from pride and stubbornness
(Virmir), but I'm sure there's a few. Not to mention Pascal has also
probably invented a firework or two (all she would have had to do was
accidentally set magnesium on fire for the bright and pretty).

Kit