[Mkguild] Yvarra and THE LAW

Michael Bard bard.michael at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:43:08 EDT 2008

Right now I just want it checked for "canonicity" as it were.

I didk now about the other unicorn, I just didn't know he was still around
the keep.  I've checked with the creator, and apaprently the horn of that
one is kept hidden.  Thus, Yvarra is the only "known" unicorn at Metamor
right now.

Of course, even if Rois was the most well known man in the keep, Yvarra
still wouldn't know of him, so the change would have to be in CSI:Euper as
Jim would have known of Rois...

Michael Bard